So I didn't realize how long it had been since the last post; definitely need to do better. It just seems like there isn't enough time these days.
We have moved into potty training her and so far she's doing really well, much better than I'd expected. There are still issues to be worked out such as, she's way too small to get on the toilet by herself, even with a stool but it'll come. She still needs help with the little things like getting undressed so it will be a long time before she's 'actually' potty trained but it's a huge start.
She's definitely almost 2; her opinions fly fast and furious these days, many of them beginning with the word, 'no'. 'Anna do it by self'' comes a close second in her repertoire; she's getting so independent! We have to budget a good extra half hour to go anywhere because we make a pit stop and then wait for her to put on her shoes, get her water, climb into her car seat and fasten in. All 'by self'. I've said it before but this is *such* a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment