Monday, March 12, 2012

Sleeping beauties

I have no pictures of my children sleeping. None. I see my friends showing off their newborn pictures or of their 4 month olds asleep in their beds and I am a bit forlorn because I'm lacking in this department of parenthood. Neither Elianna nor Marielle have been what you'd call easy babies when it comes to sleep so there was no way, no how I was going to risk them being woken up by the click of a camera shutter. Thus, while other people have pictures like this:

My good friend, Aimee's new daughter, Hazel. Photo by Tabitha Ward


I have pictures like this:

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think we got lucky with this one, or maybe she sleeps a lot cause I'm not feeding her enough. Well, we'll see. BTW, you should add my www.mamaclimbs.com to your blog roll. It gets updated more than rosegoes ;)

    ReplyDelete