Has it really been 3 months since my last post? Guess the girls are keeping me muy busy!
No way to catch up on everything so I'll just give a snapshot of where we are now. Elianna is Sassy with a capital S. Everything is 'why?, why?' and, 'what are you doing? Why?" She keeps us on our toes because she sees and remembers EVERYTHING. We've started reading sight word books with her and she is really good.
Marielle is on the move! She army crawls like a champ and is starting to knee crawl. She's also pulling up on everything, be it stable or not. The end result of that is that I'm afraid to leave the house for fear someone is going to call CPS...her head is the very epitome of 'bruises in various stages of healing'. She's also a babbling fool and I'm pretty sure she signed, "daddy" a couple weeks ago.
Okay, I'll get to what you all really want...pictures!
And I'll try and do better. If only I was a better writer, you'd have better content. Oh well, I'll let the pictures of the girls do my talking for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment