That's what I'm telling myself. I may or may not have snarled out loud when some well meaning soul 'commiserated' with me, saying that getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep at at time is "so difficult". Ha! I'd commit dastardly deeds for a block of 3 hours; I've been getting more like 1.5-2 and only 3 of those in 24 hours. Elianna was definitely a better sleeper. Still, I'm finding it's amazing how well I'm functioning on such little rest and Mike has been a rock star, making sure I get as much as possible. We are settling in, though and I have hopes of a routine in the not so distant future...only because we managed to end up with one for Elianna.
Mom and Kevin came for a visit and had a blast with Elianna. She went to the carousel and they drove north to Greenbluff farms and picked apples and peaches. She charmed them with her doings and dazzled them with her singing skills (Prepare! Prepare!). I realized after they left that we didn't take a single picture. Boo!
Oh well, here are some recent non grandparent pictures. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment