Poor little girl snuggling with her buddy:

Marielle is a lot of fun these days. She's very smiley and we are getting more chuckles everyday. One of the best things is going into her room, first thing in the morning and seeing her huge smile as she wiggles around in her swaddle blanket. Sleep is still an issue but we're working on it (have I said this before? I'm having deja vu!). She's growing like a weed; she's already in 9 month clothing for some things and she's working on a second roll on her legs. Also, her cheeks!
In her ridiculous but oh so cute hat:
She's gained a new skill: spitting. I thought she was drooly before, oy vey! We had a damp spot on the carpet where she was lying from all her drool/spit. She is quite taken with herself and her newfound talent, does it all the time. She's also rolling again; she stopped rolling for awhile because she kept putting her arms by her sides and she wasn't strong enough to overcome that barrier. She's strong enough now and I bet she'll be rolling back to front very soon now.
No comments:
Post a Comment