She's learned how to get our attention if she wants it. She can go up the stairs no problem but since she could get hurt if she were to misstep, we don't let her go up by herself and apparently she knows this. If I'm doing something other than playing with her and she wants me (or Mike) she goes up 3 or 4 stairs and stops and waits. When we start looking for her (because it's quiet and that's never good) we find her staring at us. She then giggles and takes off up the stairs like a bat out of hell, knowing we'll be right behind!
We have friends from Flagstaff in town who are thinking about moving to Bend, Oregon. It's nice to see people who know us and like us; we haven't made any friends here yet. I'm okay with it, I've got my internet friends, yo! and Mike doesn't seem to care but it would be nice to meet other people with kids around Elianna's age. I know she doesn't truly play 'with' them but she loves looking at them at the park; it'd be nice if she had a regular playmate.
No comments:
Post a Comment